Prof. Dr. Ina Schiering
Project leader of "Cultural Participation in the Museum"
Prof. Ina Schiering holds a degree in computer science and is a professor at the Institute of Information Engineering at Ostfalia University of Applied Sciences Wolfenbüttel.
- Diploma and Ph.D in Computer Science from Christian-Albrechts Universität zu Kiel.
- 1998-2008 project manager and consultant at Sun Microsystems with focus on IT service management, IT security and virtualisation
- Professor of Computer Science, Institute for Information Engineering, Ostfalia University of Applied Sciences since 2008
- Research focus:
- IT Security and privacy in interdisciplinary projects on mHealth, IoT and smart devices
- Privacy risks, data protection impact assessment and data governance
- Digital Inclusion
- Sub-project leader for Smart Forestry in the BMDV-funded 5G Smart Country real laboratory https://5g-smart-country.de/ with a focus on data governance. Data protection in the context of artificial intelligence is the main focus of the BMBF project KI4All