Prof. Dr. Sandra Verena Müller
Project leader of "Cultural Participation in the Museum"
Prof. Dr. rer. nat. habil. Sandra Verena Müller is a graduate psychologist and professor for rehabilitation and participation at the Ostfalia University of Applied Sciences Wolfenbüttel.
- Diploma in Psychology in Oldenburg
- Dr. phil. (PhD) in Psychology at Bremen University in Bremen
- Senior in the lab of Thomas Münte at Otto-von Guericke University in Magdeburg
- Psychological psychotherapist and certified clinical neuropsychologist GNP
- Professor of rehabilitation and participation at the Ostfalia University of Applied Sciences since 2010
- Managing Editor for the Journal of Neuropsychology
- Research focus:
- Intellectual disability and dementia
- Executive dysfunction
- Digital Inclusion
- Several current funded projects on the topic “digital inclusion“