PhD student in "Cultural Participation in the Museum"
Tanja Heuer is doing her PhD on social robotics and design.
- Bachelor's degree in applied computer science at the Erfurt University of Applied Sciences
- Master's degree in computer science with focus on mobile system engineering at the Ostfalia University of Applied Sciences in Wolfenbüttel
- Scholarship within the doctoral program KoMMa.G
- Researcher at the Institute of Information Engineering at the Ostfalia University of Applied Sciences, Wolfenbüttel since 2020
- Research project “Cultural Participation in the museum – the Potential of Digitalisation” of the Leibniz-ScienceCampus Braunschweig - Postdigital Participation
- More information: postdigitalparticipation.org
- Doctorate in cooperation with the TU Braunschweig at the Faculty of Mechanical Engineering in the field of social robotics and design
- Research focus:
- Social robotics, digitalisation
- Privacy and design