Prof. Dr. Susanne Robra-Bissantz
Project leader of "People, Digital Intelligence and Recycling – Shaping Urban Life Together"
Susanne Robra-Bissantz has headed the Institute for Information Systems and the Chair of Information Management there since 2007.
Selected memberships and activities
• WKWI: Scientific Commission for Information Systems
• WKDL: Scientific Commission for Services
• VHB: Association of University Lecturers in Business Administration
• Member of the specialist group WI (business informatics) of the GI (Society for Computer Science)
• Co-editor of the journal "HMD: Praxis der Wirtschaftsinformatik"
Professor of business informatics at the TU Braunschweig, Carl Friedrich Gauß Faculty, head
of the chair for information management, head of the institute for business informatics
Habilitation University Erlangen-Nürnberg, nomination as a private lecturer, Venia Legendi
"Wirschaftsinformatik", habilitation thesis "Strategien und Konzepte für die
Kundenschnittstelle im E-Business"
Scientific assistant at the chair for business administration, especially business informatics II,
at the University of Erlangen-Nuremberg
Degree as Doctor of Economics and Social Sciences (Dr. rer. Pol.), University of ErlangenNuremberg (summa cum laude)
Activity as research assistant, chair for business administration especially business
informatics II, University of Erlangen-Nürnberg, Prof. Dr. F. Bodendorf, during this time: 3
years as a PhD scholarship holder of the Deutsche Post AG